Some of The Benefits are
As a going to gym is exercise for your physical body, reading books is exercise for your brain.
- Reading Books has the power to improve your vocabulary by introducing you to new words.
- Reading helps you de-stress, reading books right before going to bed helps calm your mind and anxiety and improves the quality of sleep.
- Reading books by children increases General Knowledge and they are always filled with fun and interesting facts.
- Reading Sets a Positive Example for children as children are excellent at mimicking the adults around them which means that if you regularly set aside some “me time” for reading, your children will learn to do the same.
- It is rightly said “Leaders are readers”.
Many successful people read daily for 6-10 hours and give credit to reading, in some capacity, as a factor in their success
- Warren Buffet world’s one of the most successful investor in one of his interview said “He just sit in his office and read books and magazine all day”.
- Elon Musk CEO of Tesla cars said he reads 10 hours per day.
- Microsoft founder Bill Gates completes reading 1 book per day and he doesn’t keep the book aside till he finishes reading it.
I am also fond of reading books and reading good books is my hobby. I have listed down some of the best inspiring books for students as well as some of the best books for success for parents and family members.
I hope you will enjoy reading it.
Some of the Best books for parents/ family members for happy and successful life
Inspiring Books for Students